Week 14: November 18 – 22
ES Exhibition Week!
Exhibition week has arrived! Hard work radiated out of the studio again this week. Prioritizing remaining session goals became a major focus, and the heroes demonstrated grit as they went after their goals.
After reading the book Liked: Whose Approval Are You Waiting For? by Kari Kampakis, one hero made a board game for the Deep Book Review. Playing the game together was a blast!
The culmination performance of all their effort planning, writing, editing, and rehearsing their Ada play!
The Ada and Michigan History Quest ended with a Road Rally Around Ada! Such a great quest!
Have you asked your hero:
- What session goal are you most proud of accomplishing?
- What session goal(s) did you not accomplish? What prevented you from meeting the goal(s)?
- What is a “Yooper?” Would you rather be a “Yooper” or a “Troll”?
- What was the most difficult aspect of collaborating on the Ada play with others?
- How much perseverance did you show during the challenging math workshop puzzles? (Reminder: “Wolf, Goat, and Cabbage” & “Bird and Dog 86-Legs Pet Shop”).