Week 4: September 3 – 6
The Entrepreneurship Quest is off to a great start! The ES studio is flowing with discussions and excitement about profits, costs, logos, slogans, audience, and customer service. The heroes have applied for the Children’s Business Fair, and they are working on their company formation. Next week, we will begin working on marketing techniques. The heroes are looking forward to the Grand Opening on September 21st!
As the heroes work hard creating their own businesses, we enjoyed visiting businesses at the Fulton Street Farmer’s Market and the Downtown Market.
The Heroes (AKA Secret Shoppers) awarded Downtown Market companies with awards for best customer service, best lunch prices, best display, easiest-to-read signs, and most attractive booth.
Have you asked your hero:
- What does it look like to choose humility over the best place at the table? (Luke 14:7-11 Parable of the Wedding Feast)
- What goals did you set for yourself during Core Skills?
- What did you fail at this week?
- Where there any distractions that got in the way of accomplishing your goals this week?
- How are you going to practice great customer service at the Children’s Business Fair?
- How did Mr. Kuipers inspire you during his Hero Talk?
- Which company at the Downtown Market did you award with the “Best Display”?
- Which company at the Fulton Street Farmer’s Market had the best customer service?
See you next week!