https://journeyacademy.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Journey-Logo-Small-1-300x138.png 0 0 Journey Academy https://journeyacademy.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Journey-Logo-Small-1-300x138.png Journey Academy2019-08-24 15:11:262019-08-24 15:11:26The Grand Opening is This Saturday! ES Sept 16-20
The Grand Opening is This Saturday! ES Sept 16-20
Week 6: September 16 – 20
Children’s Business Fair Preparations for the Grand Opening
The Children’s Business Fair is Saturday!! We are all very excited! The heroes have been working to prepare for their Grand Opening! Here are the final elements that the heroes focused on this week:
- Advertising techniques (including flyers and posters)
- Pricing and price signs
- Table displays
Chick-Fil-A shared with us about how customer service is a major “why” behind their company. They demonstrated excellent customer service while we visited. At the end, we all agreed that when our needs were met in the kindest way, this great care made us want to return again. Thanks, Chick-Fil-A!
Have you asked your hero:
- Would you rather have wisdom and understanding or wealth?
- What are some specific examples of great customer service that you experienced at Chick-Fil-A?
- Is it more important to start with the goal in mind or to make every day an adventure?
- What mental math strategies can you use to make change at the CBF?
- Do you have a list of the supplies that you need to bring to the CBF?
- How are you going to set up your display at the CBF?
- What emotions are you feeling about the CBF?
- Selling begins at 10am Saturday. How much time do you need to set up your table at the business fair?
See you tomorrow at the Children’s Business Fair!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!