These heroes have superheroes in their lives – our moms! You love, challenge, and encourage your hero daily to have the courage to grow. Today we celebrated and honored each mom through discussions, writings, videos, and poetry. You are loved deeply and constantly show your hero how to use your God-given gifts to be a world changer. Thank you, moms, for being incredibly humble SUPERHEROES! It was a joy to recognize the tremendous role you play in your hero’s life.
Have you asked your hero:
- What they enjoyed to share with their superhero mom during Muffins with Mom?
- What they have completed on Home By Me?
- What has been the most difficult part of this quest (blueprint, Home By Me, elevation sketch)?
- What they enjoyed most about the field trip to Century A&E?
- About the two hero talks we had this week? (Hint – One is a landscape architect, and the other is a principal architect.)
We had a great time honoring our moms this morning!