Chaos. The disorder, confusion, or pandemonium within a situation. During life, we all experience chaos in some way. The good news is, our heroes will be well-prepared to tackle chaos when it comes.
- What are some behaviors in our studio that make it a “sacred” learning environment? What are some behaviors/habits that make it less “sacred”?
- Would you rather have no rules, or very specific rules?
- Can you name The 10 commandments? What does it mean to not “covet”? What does it mean to not “bear false witness”?
- Which do you think is the MOST important commandment?
- Would you rather get your understanding from the Bible, or from your pastor?