Interesting Discussion Topics this Week Included:
- What do you consider the most important part of Journey Academy; The freedom to learn at your own pace, the freedom to own your work, or the freedom to collaborate with others? Which one helps you the most?
- What is the gospel? How would you explain it to someone who has never heard of Jesus before?
- Would you say the story of Paul and Barnabas’ disagreement has a sad ending or a happy ending? Why do you think this?
- Which part of your project do you want to spend the most time on when preparing for our Exhibition next week?
- Is it important to be able to find things quickly in your Bible (yes/no)? What tools can you use to help you find scriptures or stories efficiently?
- What is a testimony? How did you hear about Jesus? How has he changed you?